Saturday, January 24, 2015

A JANE ARDEN FROM 1932

Sorry it's been a few days since I last posted. I simply forgot to and by the time I remembered it was the next day so decided it wouldn't hurt to go without posting for a few days. As far as I know not very many people visit this blog anyway so nothing will be missed. 

I've read several novels since finishing the Highland Guard series (for now anyway). I'm about
3/4 the way through Arnette Lamb's Border Lord. Very good book. It takes place during the reign of Queen Anne and as you've probably ascertained around the border between England and Scotland. Anne has sent her emissary Lady Miriam McDonald to investigate a dispute between Duncan Kerr and Lord Sinclair who has accused Duncan of kidnapping, among other crimes. He's innocent of the charges but, as always, it is his word against Lord Sinclair's. All Duncan wants is to live in peace to raise his son Malcolm.  I'm at the part where Mariam, who'd been staying with Duncan has gone to talk to Lord Sinclair and Duncan has been visited by the Duchess of Perth who's been trying to get him to remarry. Thus far he has resisted her attempts to have him walk down the aisle for a second time. 

For today's paper doll I have for you a Jane Arden from 1932. 


1/24/1932
And converted to black and white. 







                                 ALOHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment