Saturday, December 6, 2014

BOOTS PAPER DOLL FROM 1953 AND SOME CATS

Why is it that when things are going well something happens that sets you back several steps? Just when you're starting to get back on track something occurs that derails you? And once again you are uncertain of what the future will hold. Ah well, rather than get upset with the latest set back, I'm going to leave it in God's hands and trust in him to see us through yet another set back and uncertainty.  I may not like how things are looking but truly can't afford to become upset as my blood pressure, the last time I saw the doctor, was 150 over 30. Not good and I would like to try and not let it get any higher and thereby end up on high blood pressure medicine.  Difficult to do when my mind goes into panic mode when things start to unravel and I begin to wonder how things are going to get paid without a decent income.  I wish I were more like my husband who has a more calm disposition when things start to slide down hill and has a wait and see attitude. I don't mind the wait and see scenario but when it takes longer than one can afford to wait that's when I start to fret. It's only been a few days but if it goes on to long we'll be in financial straights again. 

Thought I'd share some photos of some of my babies. I was organizing my photos and putting them in the proper albums and ran across some that I haven't see in years. 


DROOLER AND CHANCE


CHANCE, SWEETIE PIE, DROOLER AND SNOWBELLE



FOUR CATS AND A HUMAN

CHANCE


SWEETIE PIE


SNOWBELLE



SNOWBELLE'S ARIA

 Today's paper doll is from 1953



12 6 1953

I couldn't find this one on the Internet in black and white so I converted it myself. 




I'm recoloring the paper doll and will update the post when I've finished it. 

Til' next time....                              ALOHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment