Sunday, August 4, 2013

HOW FAST THE YEAR IS FLYING BY!!


!!
Katy Keene 1982 Coloring Calendar

Wow! It's August already! Before you know it another year will have passed by. It's hard to believe that Christmas is just four months away. Is it just me or does it seem like the older you get the faster the years seem to fly by? When I was little it seemed like it took FOREVER for your birthday to come around and for Santa to come again, Now the years seem to simply whizz by. 
Don't have much to say this time around. Still in limbo about the house but it does look like it will go up for auction again next month so it's just a matter of time now before we actually do have to move, like it or not. I don't know if this new mortgage company will allow us to continue to rent the place until our finances are in a better place and we can buy it again. In the interim I've started packing again. If anything the more boxes I have packed up the less time it will take the movers to pack up the truck and perhaps we can save money that way. It's still going to cost us money we don't have to move so we're no better off than we were in 2011 and yes we have tried to save money but it seems it's always going for something else...like food, medicine or doctor appointments. If I could just get a darned job or on disability that would help. I have inquired into disability and have gotten the ball rolling but haven't heard from them in awhile. I know these things take time but we sure could use the extra funds right now. 

A note on the above image...I altered it slightly...I took out the '82.

8/4/1957






Joyce Ballentyne August 1956

Thought I'd share a pin-up from one of the female pin-up artists of last century.  


Next time I will continue with the Star wars comics. Til then....


ALOHA


No comments:

Post a Comment