| "Lunch" |
I was going to post yesterday but was busy with my Power Point Presentation and wanted to get it finished. I am going back to school to get my Bachelors in Graphic Design. I really want draw for a living. I so enjoy creating lovely images. This one that I've added was my very first foray into working with oil based colored pencils. I've loved them ever since.
I'm thinking that it will make a really nice greeting card for a Dad or Brother. This one was sold to a friend of mine in '98. It hangs in her kitchen now. I've lost contact with her. Well, more like she's not answering my e-mails. I send her greetings every birthday and holiday but she never sends ag greeting back. No hi how are you, or anything like that. Sometimes it's rather depressing because I miss talking to her. If any one should happen by, drop me a line...tell me what you think of my meager efforts. Oh...I call this piece "Lunch".
While I was looking for images for my presentation on Illuminating the Middle Ages, I came across some beautiful designs from that time period. I think stained glass images will work beautifully with prismacolor. I am thinking doing a series of drawings using stained glass windows as inspiration. I think they'd make really nice greeting cards.
Well...I suppose that all. I've been up all night "surfing" and need to get some sleep. Oh...if you want to use the image for anything feel free but PLEASE give me credit for it okay? Nothing worse than having someone "borrow" your work and then claim it as theirs. Should you wish to have a signed copy of the above drawing please e-mail me and I'll be happy to send you a photo copy of the image to hang on your wall. I only charge $5.00 plus $2.00 postage.
| Such a sweet face. |
Ooooo this is fun!! I thought I'd add one of my "babies". This lovely beauty is my youngest cat Snowbell...isn't she gorgeous?! She's my husbands cat and she was named after the cat from Stuart Little. She rules the roost! She beats up on my boys (I have two male cats) and ignores my eldest feline. I have a total of four which I will post photos of periodically.
Almost forgot to add...I'm reading a really good book entitled: IF HE'S DANGEROUS by Hannah Howell. I have every book she's ever written. She's an excellent author. I'm extremely fond of her vampire series.
Okay...I really must call it a day...errr...evening. If someone should wander by stop in and leave a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment