Saturday, July 18, 2020

TRYING TO DRAW WITH MY LEFT HAND...I SUCK AT IT

Since I had my stroke in August of 2018, I've tried to draw with my left hand.  I suck.  I can't really.  I can't draw a straight line to save my life but I bought the June Paletteful Packs subscription box and tried to create something at least colorful.

I use to get a box every month until 2019 when I decided it was foolish to continue to get the boxes when I couldn't draw now anyway.  Not like I did before the stroke.  It broke my heart because I've been drawing since I was five.  I didn't know what it was like not being able to draw.

I really can't give it up.  I have to draw, something, anything, even if it's just squares.  So here are my three Paletteful Packs drawings.  Like I said, they aren't good but I did draw them even though they are poorly done.









Forgive me for the bad photos of the art work.  You need two hands to hold a camera phone and I can't do it.  So they are off slightly, not straight, and the triangle one is cut off on the left side.  A person has to be grateful for someones help.  When I have a proper scanner again, I will rescan the images.



                                   

                                  ALOHA



























No comments:

Post a Comment