Monday, July 20, 2020

MORE OF MY BARBIE COLLECTION...


2002 #67038

I can never have to many Barbie shoes.


1984 #7960 Red gingham shorts with white scarf



1984 #7960 Blue stripes shorts with white scarf

The Fashion Extras always came in various colors.  One reason I like the earlier fashions.  You could buy the same clothes in different colors.


1982 Lunch Date




One reason I bought this outfit, beside it looking cute, it was because of the red, white and blue colors.


1999 Kelly Fashion Favorites #68230


Although the above outfit is a nautical one, I think it would be perfect for the 4th of July.


1995 NO 68000-91




I bought the above dress for the same reason I bought the Kelly outfit.  I like anything with the colors of red, white and blue.


2001 Sport Star Fashions NO 47604


1995


Red, white and blue pattern.


2016 Skirt 


The circles appear black but the are a navy blue.


1988 Fashion Corner NO 81160

I liked this dress.  It had a country feeling to it.










                                   Aloha















No comments:

Post a Comment