HE BRINGS THE PRESENTS AND TRIMS THE TREE
I had meant to post something yesterday but I was fussing with trying to get a printer to work. I've gotten the scanning portion to work with Photoshop but for some reason the printer portion only works if I scan something then it will print. It won't print from a file off my computer. I'm sure it's something simple that I'm not doing but after wasting several hours yesterday trying to get it to work right I gave up and will try again another time. At least the scanner works which I do need if I want to scan any of my paper doll sets to post on this blog.
Another adorable card from the book.
I finished The Raider and am rather sad at the ending. Not because Boyd and Lady Rosalin didn't finally end up together but because Alex "The Dragon" Seton left the guard after a falling out with his partner Boyd over a raid (and what he perceives as the wrong treatment of Lady Rosalin) Boyd was going to make on Broughan under the misguided notion that Clifford, Rosalin's brother, had attacked the village of Corehead, a village outside Etterick Forest. He didn't but Boyd didn't find that out until he'd almost gotten to Brougham and decided to go back and find out if the raid had actually taken place. It almost had but at the last minute Clifford had shown up and saved the village from Sir Henry who was Rosalin's finance. Seton, of course didn't know this, neither did Rosalin until Boyd came to get her at Berwick Castle. Seton, still stewing after his falling out with Boyd, cut up his arm that had the tattoo on it in

order to rid himself of the mark of the Highland Guard on his arm. The last we see of him, his him leaving Berwick Castle headed for London. His Highland Guard brethren know what he has done and feel that he has betrayed them. He hasn't but they don't know that. So I am hoping McCarty will do a book featuring Seton. I have started The Arrow, the last book written (thus far) in the series and she always has a list of the characters of the Guard and Seton's name is no longer among them!!! Please don't leave me hanging as to what Seton's fate is!! She still has to do a book featuring Eoin "Striker" McLean so I am hoping Seton will also have a story of his own. I can't believe she'd just leave him to his fate at he hands of Edward II.
I'm at the very begging of the Arrow where we first meet Cate who's village is being attacked by the English for their giving refuge to the rebels. Cate has been fishing in the loch but hears the pounding of horses hooves and knows that means one of two things: either the rebels have
returned to seek refuge or the English have come to punish them for harboring Bruce and his band of followers. Cate tries to reach her mother before the English do but it to late. She looses her mother and her unborn sibling and she is tossed down a well to parish. I left when Gregor MacGregor, also known as the Arrow, Eoin MacLean and Ewen Lamont have come across the village and thus far do not know that Cate is down the well.
Today's paper doll is from 1953.
Til next time.... ALOHA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment