More of Final Battle from Star Wars Issue 6, from December 1977.
I've finished The Sultan's Bought Bride and am now reading The Italian's Virgin Princess the third and last book in the Princess Brides trilogy. There is a fourth book but it is about Malik's
brother Kalin: The Sheikh's Virgin. I love books that have characters you've met in previous novels. I've already read the book, little knowing that it was a sequel. It can be read on it's own though.
I'm at the very beginning of Virgin Princess where Joelle, the youngest of the three sisters, is trying to come to grips with her Grandmother's death (which took place in Royal Mistress) and, being royal, is constantly in the public eye. She can't even go and visit her Grandmama's grave without the paparazzi hounding her. So she's hopped a commercial plane and is headed for a destination far away to spend a year coming to terms with her Grandmother's passing. Of the three girls she was closest to the woman so has taken her passing the hardest.
Today's paper doll is from a December issue of Golden children's magazine. I'm not sure of the year though. I believe this one I obtained from my paper doll group through e-mail.
Til' next time.... ALOHA!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment