Wednesday, December 24, 2014

JANE ARDEN IN CZECHOSLOVAKIA FROM DEC 1933

Christmas card circa 1975
I remember our family getting the above Christmas card in 1975. This one I found on the web though but can't remember where. If you recognize it as yours please contact me so I can give credit where credit is due. 

Perth
In the Arrow (which I'm almost finished with) Cate has been captured by English troops who are garrisoned at Perth in order to get Arrow to turn himself over to them. I haven't been able to put the book down for the last couple of days. One of the best ones of the series thus far. Seton has been mentioned again as a traitor but I don't think so. It's been awhile since he turned himself in and he has yet to betray his brethren. I'm eager to find out what has happened to Dragon. Hopefully her next book in the series will be about him or Campbell. 


Today we find Jane in Czechoslovakia I know I use a lot of links to Wikipedia and that most people agree that it isn't that accurate due to the nature of the site as one you can add on to, but so far I haven't found anything at Wikipedia that is not truthful. 

12 24 1933

Til' next time....                      MELE KALIKIMAKA!!  (Merry Christmas in Hawaiian)

No comments:

Post a Comment