Continuing with To The Moons of Yavin....
TO BE CONTINUED.... (as tomorrow is Thanksgiving I will continue with the comic on the 28th)
TO BE CONTINUED.... (as tomorrow is Thanksgiving I will continue with the comic on the 28th)
In The Greek's Royal Mistress the reader discovers that Chandal is pregnant and is concerned that she may not be able to keep the child due to a prenup she signed before marrying her first husband, which pretty much states that if she has any kind of relationship at all she will lose the heir to the crown. So while she wants the baby very much, she doesn't want to lose custody of her daughter Lilly. Demetrius is determined that Chandal will not abort the baby. He too had been previously married but lost both his wife and child. She was seven months pregnant when she died. Not sure yet what the details are as to how she lost her life but because of the circumstances surrounding his wife's demise he got into security and protecting people who need it.
The paper doll for today is from 1933. These outfits go to the Jane I posted on the 19th. I do have the next doll in this series for Greece. In fact I have the entire month for December of 1933.
![]() |
| 11 26 1933 |
Til next time.... ALOHA!!








No comments:
Post a Comment