Monday, November 24, 2014

FINAL PAGES OF IN BATTLE WITH DARTH VADER...


In Battle with Darth Vader continued....










I will be loading the first pages of Issue 5 with my next posting. 




In The Greek's Royal Mistress the plane the Princess was on crashed and they were forced to land on Sao Tome off the west African coast.  After they were rescued Demetrius has taken the
Sao Tome
Princess to his private island near Santorini. We find out that this is the second attempt on her life so Demetrius takes her to his own island where he has control of who comes and goes and can protect her better. Chandal wants to contact her daughter but Demetrius has told her for the time being she won't be allowed to contact anyone until they can figure out who is trying to kill her.  The first attempt on her life ended when she survived  being poisoned, although she thought it was just the flu. The second attempt was when the plane crashed into the island. This is actually the second one in Porter's The Princess Bride Series. The first book was The Sultan's Bought Bride and the novel following Royal Mistress is The Italian's Virgin Mistress. Since I have started the second book I might as well finish it before I start on The Raider which arrived in the mail today.  I'm looking so forward to it but since I started the second book in the Princess Bride series might as well finish it first before continuing with the Highland Guard series. I'm hoping she'll write books featuring Striker and Dragon. 


Today's paper doll is a Boots from 1946

11 24 1946


Til' next time....                                ALOHA!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment