Saturday, November 22, 2014

STAR WARS COMIC ISSUE 4 OCTOBER 1977

My favorite scene in Star Wars is the trash compactor one. 
It's been awhile since I posted a Star Wars comic from my collection. You can find the first three issues in my previous postings here. I'm overdo in continuing with the series and I do apologize. I still haven't sold all my issues yet and haven't finished scanning them. So without further ado, here is the next comic in the original series; issue 4 from October 1977: IN BATTLE WITH DARTH VADER



















TO BE CONTINUED...


In the Hunter, Ewen and Janet have FINALLY arrived at Dunstaffnage. As suspected, The Bruce was not to happy with the developing relationship between our two heroes, however, both Janet and Ewen talked him into letting them marry and Ewan wasn't disinherited though The Bruce had thought seriously about stripping him of everything not to mention kicking him out of the guard. But his brethren also spoke up on his behalf and The Bruce reconsidered. I 'm almost to the end of the book. One more chapter and I'll be finished with it. I don't thing the next one, The Raider, will
Dunstaffnage Source: Wikipedia
arrive in time for me to start it so I'll have to find another book to read in the interim, probably come forward to the present and read something more modern. 

I would prefer to read the novella The Knight next but 1) I don't have a Kindle and 2) I don't see myself purchasing one any time soon. I will be rereading them sometime in the future. So between now and then I hope to have a Kindle, or some other e-reader. 

I looked up Dunstaffnage Castle and of course it doesn't quite look as it did in the 14th century but I would hope that it hasn't changed to much from that time, well except for the 18th century house that can be seen in the front of the castle. 

Today's paper doll is a Boots from 1942. This time featuring one of the male characters from her strip. 


11 22 1942

The black and white version is from the Mostly Paper Dolls website. 



Til' next time...                                          ALOHA!!






No comments:

Post a Comment