Saturday, June 1, 2013

A LONG TIME AGO....

It's June already and the year is half gone. Before you know it it'll be December once again. Is it warming up where you are? Here in the desert it's already reached triple digits. Believe me, I do not look forward to the summers here. One of these days I'm going to move to Hawaii where it is so much cooler. Humid maybe but at least they have the trade winds blowing to keep it cooler. 

In my posting yesterday I said I was scanning my Star Wars comics and would post the entire run here on my blog. I wasn't sure if any of the issues were ready to be uploaded but having looked over my scans discovered, much to my delight, that a few of the issues are ready to be shared. I did have to fool with the brightness/contrast a little as the scans were a little faded. I tried to get as close to the original comic colors as possible. So without further ado here is Star Wars Vol 1 No. 1 from July 1977. I will be posting this six pages at a time.

Enjoy! 



To be continued....

6/1/1951
Til' next time....

                                                             ALOHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment