Thursday, November 24, 2011

Something to be thankful for...

from Graphics Fairy http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/ I just added a little more color. :)
Well, we are now renting the home we tried so hard to save. To which I'm thankful because otherwise we would have been homeless. Perhaps it was because it is that time of year, or because the new owner just didn't want to make us homeless (we really didn't have anywhere to go) or perhaps it is a lucky break, no matter, we are still in the house. For which I am very grateful. We signed the papers yesterday. The rent will be a lot less than what we were paying for mortgage...$1,135.00 vs $1800.00. A huge difference!  Hopefully my husband will be able to pay other bills now and hopefully I'll get a job soon. Or miracle of miracles, I'll get unemployment until I can find a job. Yeah right...and hell will freeze over any day now.

Dinner is in the oven and the house is beginning to smell delightfully like turkey. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

Hoping everyone is having a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Lucy Eleanor Leary unknown year

No comments:

Post a Comment