I will be going to the islands next week. Rejuvenate, try to get a better attitude toward this job hunt I've been on. I've been getting very depressed not being able to find a job. I've put my applications out there but as of yet, nothing. It is my understanding that prospective employers do a credit check on you. If this is the case then I suppose I won't be getting a job as my credit pretty much sucks. Which makes no sense to me. You need a job in order to pay the bills that you owe, but they won't give you a job because you owe bills. Doesn't make sense to me. At any rate, I'm hoping to find employment in Hawaii. The chances are slim to none but its worth a try.
I'm sharing a photo that was taken in March of 2007 on the Waianae side of the island near Makaha. Can't you almost hear the waves? If possible I will share my adventures next week through this blog.
Aloha!

No comments:
Post a Comment