Monday, July 25, 2011

Testing out a theory

I know it's been a few days since I last posted but I've been busy finishing up my last assignment, which I am happy to say I received an A on...a B in the class though. <sigh> But that was mainly because I didn't Cite enough on a couple of the essays. It was supposed to be more than just one.

Anyway...I'm testing a theory out that I can take a photo from the web and put it in the discussion window in class. I can't do it directly from Photoshop so I am uploading the gradient I did for the class so that I can transfer it to the discussion page. I can do it with other pictures from the web why not my own work? :)  So you might see a lot of my newer stuff within the next five weeks as I'm taking the class COLOR THEORY FOR PRINT.  I still have to do the essay portion of the assignment but that only has to be one or two paragraphs long. The last class was 3 to 4 hundred words long.

What I find amusing about this class is that I have half of one of next weeks assignments already started. LOL Of course I started this term on time and didn't start when the class was already into their assignments and I don't have to play catch up for the whole 5 weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment