Saturday, October 31, 2020

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!











I want to wish everyone a very Happy Halloween.  I know this year is rather rough given that the virus that was brought over here is either keeping everyone indoors (in those states that are still having an out break) or using caution around the older relatives so that they aren't infected.  In any case, I hope everyone is doing well.

I'm posting an old paper doll that I created back in the early 1980's called Warrior Princess.  I used the dolls base from an image of She-Ra, Princess of Power from He-Man.  I liked the pose in the illustration, so I used that as my pose as well.

I hope you enjoy this set.

I don't mind you re-posting this set on your sight, but please, inform others where you got it from.  This is MY set, I CREATED it and I'm very proud of it.  I also have the original pencil sketches, so please don't take credit for them.  Thank you.

                     


                                    Aloha


 

No comments:

Post a Comment