![]() |
| Luke Skywalker Return of the Jedi |
I'm very proud of this drawing. Done in graphite in 1985. What saddens me, is that I can no longer draw. Since my stroke in 2018, my right arm is no longer works. I have attempted to draw with it, yet I cannot, even with my left hands help. I've tried drawing with my left hand but it's awful. In a way it hurts like hell to post this drawing yet I am proud of it. One of my best drawings. I never hung it up though, sadly. Now I won't it will remind me of the gift I've lost.
If you like this drawing, you may use, but please give me credit. I obtain the original. I have never had the heart to either sell it or give it away. Well, maybe I would to Mark Hamill, after all he was and is Luke. But other wise I will hold on to it. Even if it saddens me that I cannot draw like this any longer.
May the Force be with you!

No comments:
Post a Comment