![]() |
| 2000 |
With the 4th of July approaching, I'm trying to add dolls that are wearing red, white and blue. I'd like to get the other dolls in the set. Kelly was a reasonable price. The others were a little more than I wanted to pay.
I'm always on the look out for home made original one a kind Barbie clothes. These are from the seller corvettemoma on Ebay. The photos are theirs. With my hand recovering from a stroke, I'm unable to take photos since cameras are designed for right handed people.
![]() |
| 1984 |
I like the fashion pieces of the 80's because you could buy the same shorts in various colors. I wanted the blue and white shorts and decided to get the pink and blue shorts as well. Hopefully the elastic still works. Over time it isn't stretchy any longer. Since they are mint in package they should fit.
![]() |
| 1997 |
I bought this doll because of the color scheme. I can always take the top off and give her a blue one. The 4th of July is perfect for a picnic. I'm thinking I might as well add other dolls made with Coke in mind. Can anyone have to many Barbie's?
I'm not sure which Kelly doll this is, but it was the outfits colors which made me get her. Besides, you can never have to many Kelly dolls. I know its nautical but you can go sailing on the 4th of July. 🙂
ALOHA














No comments:
Post a Comment