Wednesday, June 10, 2020

1995 BARBIE FASHION FAVORITES: FLORAL DRESS

1963 Reproduction of Barbie Fashion Queen who is wearing a vintage wig.
The reproduction came out in 2010.  When she came out I knew I had to buy her.




I love the little dress.  I took me ages to find the year this dress was made.  I knew it was Mattel, but I didn't put the year down, just threw the packaging away.  I'm making a video catalog of all the fashions from 1959 until the present.  I am running across all the fashions I have and I've put on my dolls.  I like how the dress looks on the Fashion Queen doll.  The jewelry was from a Miss Flair outfit.  I think the heels came in a package Barbie shoes from China.  The earrings were ones I bought at Christmas from Walmart.  They were the perfect size for Barbie.









I found a picture of the back from another outfit.  But not the above dress in it's package.  The image is from Ebay.  When I do find a photo of the dress mint in package, I will update this blog.






                                  ALOHA

No comments:

Post a Comment