Sunday, August 5, 2018

MY HARD DRIVE DIED

I would normally have something for this month but my external hard drive stopped working.  I was backing it up, transferring files onto a new hard drive, when it simply stopped working.  All my scanned paper doll files were on that drive so I may have lost everything.  I still have to take it to someone to see if they can restore any of the files.  I am sincerely worried that I've lost all my files.  Files that can't be replaced.  Especially some of my paper doll files.  It was a 1 TB hard drive so there was quite a bit on it.  I bought it in 2014 so there was so you can imagine just how much information is on it.  The disk still spun it just stopped registering when I plugged it into my tablet.

So for the moment I am unable to post anything on this blog.  Hopefully I'll be able to get the rest of the files off the hard drive.  I'd only retrieved about 25 files before it stopped showing the files.

Til' next time......

                                         ALOHA!




































No comments:

Post a Comment