Saturday, February 7, 2015

FINAL PAGES OF EIGHT FOR ADUBA-3 FROM STAR WARS ISSUE 8 FEBRUARY 1978


I'd meant to post the rest of issue eight yesterday but truth be told, just didn't feel like it. So without further ado here is the final 8 pages of the comic. Enjoy! :)




















I will post issue 9 next month. I haven't read this issue since 1983 when I started collecting the comic books. I have to say the stories are pretty good and the art work superb. In later issues they did get the likenesses of our favorite characters pretty close to how they looked. I finally read Stat Words in this issue and now understand why Han, Luke and Leia didn't look like the actors when they published the first four issues. 

I'm still reading the Kyriakis Baby and it is pretty good thus far. Emma has gone to Zakyunthos (an island in the Ionian Sea that does actually exist) to see the daughter she gave birth two and was separated from two years before. She was supposed to spend 5 years in prison but as I said in
Zakyunthos 
a previous post, she was released early due to health issues. She's had a chance to meet her daughter but instead of greeting her as Mommy, she doesn't know her at all. Leon, on his part doesn't want Emma to have anything to do with the child he's come to know and love, feeling that Emma is still guilty of a crime she never committed.  I looked up the island and it is quite stunning place. I can't say I wouldn't mind being stuck on the island for any length of time. To be raised on the island, which Leon wants to do, while Emma wants to take her back to London, would be wonderful. 


For todays paper doll I have one from a children's magazine for Feb of 1924.  


From Children's Magazine February 1924


                                ALOHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment