![]() |
| 1982 coloring calendar |
July already! 7 months in and 5 more to go before the new year. Time seems to speed up as the year progresses. Or is that just my imagination?
I'm rather out of it as I write this...been in pain for the last couple of days and had to take my pain killers, which seem to take an awfully long time to work. It's hard to discribe it...the best way I can explain the pain is that it is a burning sensation. Like a hot coal being placed on your skin and taken away then put back on a few minutes later. It drives me absolutely bonkers because I'm trying to do something, whether it is drawing or doing the dishes, when the pain hits me. No rhyme or reason for it. I've taken three Gabapentins and a Vicodin but the pain persists. (I'm allowed the three a day and two Vicodin if I'm in pain) I hate taking them but I hate the pain more.
Anyway, I'm going to check into seeing a neurologist to see if I can't manage the pain so I can enjoy my life. I love to draw but it's difficult when all of a sudden pain shoots up my body from my feet...I jerk and of course mess up my line work.
Speaking of which...at the moment I'm working on a paper doll of Angelina Jolie. I couldn't find a good photo of her in a bathing suit, so I combined a pin up by Baron with a drawing I did of her head. I think it came out really nice looking and, most importantly, it does resemble her. I have to do some research to make clothes for her from her various movies and her personal wardrobe.
This is the photo I worked from. I just love her expression and I tried to capture that in my drawing of her. She's such a beautiful woman and her likeness just cries out to be made into a paper doll.
And this is the pin up by Baron
Von Lind that I used for Anglina's body. I tried to find a simaliar pose so I didn't have to alter her head to much. I'm pretty pleased with how it's coming out so far. I've got to alter the bathing suit to something more modern. When the doll is completed I will post it here.
Enough of my chatter! Here is more of Six Against the
Galaxy...
Galaxy...
To be continued...
| 7/1/1956 |
Til' next time...
Aloha!!
12.5 miles







No comments:
Post a Comment