 |
| 11/18/1951 |
Another month has gone by and I really don't have much to say. We are at the end of our lease and although we've tried to communicate with the landlord about renewing our lease or at least renting to own the home we are living in, we've only received a "stand by" so we are pretty much in limbo at the moment. It's depressing so I don't want to write much. I'm thankful we still have a roof over our head but I'm not sure if next month we won't be homeless. At least we haven't received an eviction notice. But it's only a matter of time before we do.
I only have a few Thanksgiving paper dolls that I actually own. This one is among them. Hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I can't let November slip by without adding a pin-up for the month. This one is by Freeman Elliot
Til next time....
ALOHA
No comments:
Post a Comment